Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How bad does a tattoo on the foot hurt?

butterfly tattoo yahoo
 on Need Pink Silver And Black Wedding Ideas Yahoo Answers
butterfly tattoo yahoo image



1st Time M


I want to get a butterfly on my foot.how bad would it hurt>anybody with an experience?


Answer
http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=AlktAb8tKI_mddqVOnYhSiIQxgt.;_ylv=3?p=How+bad+does+a+tattoo+on+the+foot+hurt%3F ....

How do you react to the fact that many people are abusing the report button?




internet


A lot of valid questions and answers get removed despite the fact that they did not violate any kind of yahoo community guidelines. In some cases, if you disagree with the asker, the asker reports you for violation.

In some cases, if a question is political like, "Why George Bush is such failure" or "Why iraq war is based on lies?" etc etc it gets removed too.

Don't you think that people who abuse or misuse the report button should have their own accounts suspended or terminated? Because it is extremely negative behavior to give false reports of violation.



Answer
Yes I totally agree...I was at 165,000 because my avatar was a picture of a butterfly tattoo I was suspended for adult content. I highly disagree with the system that is in place.

I also disagree with the answer about using the appeal system..Sorry that doesn't work either because all they do is send you automated emails and ignore you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How bad does a tattoo on the foot hurt?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment