Sunday, July 7, 2013

Why is my tattoo breaking out in little bumps?

3 butterfly tattoo
 on ... mariposa tatuaje resim tattoo design,Mariposa tattoo design picture
3 butterfly tattoo image



Miesha R


I got a tattoo on april 17, 2013 and about a month and a half ago it started to break out in little bumps. The artist is certified and I watched take clean needles out of packs. I got a shoulder piece with 4 roses and 3 butterflies. Everything is just onlines and shading except the rose buds, there red and the bumps are only on the inside of the 4 roses. They don't hurt or itch but it doesn't look good either, does anybody know how to get rid of them?


Answer
I'm afraid I can't tell you what they are, but I would definitely suggest going to the doctor about them. If they aren't uncomfortable then it probably isn't anything to worry about, but it's absolutely worth getting them checked out as soon as possible just to be sure.

What is a good tattoo quote or idea ?




Amy Anders


I have several tattoos already, 3 butterflies on my neck to represent each of my children, a big butterfly on my leg and a heart on top of my foot. I would like to get something on my wrist, maybe a quote that says how much I love my kids....My oldest is graduating high school this year and I would like something to make me think of him when I am missing him.


Answer
Sure. Most places have books & books of tat's to give you ideas....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why is my tattoo breaking out in little bumps?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment