Thursday, July 4, 2013

I added a tattoo of a butterfly, it is beautiful, however the artist asked me if i wanted red under the wings?

butterfly effect tattoo designs
 on Tribal Tattoo Designs: Meaning and Symbolism | design tattoo
butterfly effect tattoo designs image



PA


red under the wings to make them stand out. Without thinking it through I said yes. I am not happy with the red, to me it looks like drawing outside the lines. Is there a way to re-ink the red so its not so noticeable or do we have to re-do the whole thing only bigger
Thank you for your answers, I did contact the artist and he said he would work on a solution..I think the red thing may have been his trade mark, but I do take some responsibility for saying "yes" I would post a picture but dont know how on this forum..again thanks for your answers



Answer
You and an artist need to sit down and figure out how to make it part of the design or a way to cover it up, because changing the color probably wouldn't change the 'outside the lines' effect. And if you go to the same artist he shouldn't charge you as much, if at all, to correct it since it was his crappy idea.

Tattoo advice & ideas would be muchly appreciated. :)?




Ashley


Okay, so I'm ready to get a second tattoo, & totally exited about it! :) This is the tattoo I have picked out, & I'm totally in love with it:

http://tattoo5.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Star-Tattoo-Designs-.jpg

I origionally wanted to get this exact same tattoo, in the same spot.. but now I'm thinking of changing the location of the shooting stars part to somewhere else leading up to the rib cage, because the stars is my FAVORITE part of the tattoo & if I ever decide to have kids, it will most likely be ruined if I were to get that part on the stomach. Also, I'm thinking of changing the flower (its really nice, i like it, but its not really my thing) to a different design, that flows nicely with the stars, but not sure what at all yet, only thing I can come up with is something to do with animals, since I LOVE animals. Maybe a butterfly or something? So I guess, Im on here for advice or any ideas I can get would be muchly appreciated. So I guess question is..

what would look nice, and flow nicely with the stars?
&
where should I relocate the shooting stars effect so that it somehow meets up to the other design I will get on my rib cage & look as nice as it would on my stomach?

Thankss so much, I'm open to all ideas & answers, and they are all muchly appreciated. Please try and not be rude. I will be going down to the tattoo shop sometime within the next 2 weeks, but really interested in what ideas and advice people have for me.

Thanks again.
Asnhley



Answer
Have you thought about it wrapping around from your upper back to ribcage?

That's a neat design, but like you said you're not 100% on it all. Make sure it means something personal and important to you. If the animals mean something, then maybe have an animal on your back with a fade somewhere in the middle of it to become stars (in my head I saw a tiger on a shoulder blade area with its back legs and tail becoming the stars, and then those wrapping around and down to your front a bit). If you keep a lot of it descending on the back, then coming just a bit around the side and front, it won't stretch nearly as much on your middle and hips as the picture would, should you have children.

Personally I think it could be pretty cool, there's a lot of different things you can do with that.
Also, tattoos on women are really enticing. Quite attractive, so make it count.

Good luck with this, it's a pretty tattoo idea!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I added a tattoo of a butterfly, it is beautiful, however the artist asked me if i wanted red under the wings?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment