Saturday, July 6, 2013

Designs for a barbed Wire Tattoo Cover Over?

butterfly tattoo cover up designs
 on Ideas Tattoos on Star Tattoos Picture Skull Designs Ideas ...
butterfly tattoo cover up designs image



Couture


I have a simple thin armband Barbed Wire Tat. What would be the best design (or suggested cover over design website) for me to have to cover over this tat?


Answer
The obvious answer is to put tribal over the barbed wire, but then you would have to do something to get rid of the tribal. Maybe just put a few different sized butterflies over the points and shade the wire brown or green like a honeysuckle vine. Butterflies seem to be very popular....just a thought - not a suggestion.

What is the best type of tattoo for your first?

Q. I was thinking a heartagram on my wrist or something of that sort. OR is it better to get a large tattoo for your first? To get use to the ink work... I don't know, that's what I've heard from a friend.


Answer
I got a smaller one (it's only about 2/3 inches) and I got it in a spot that no one else could see it. It's at my hip bone, and I made sure it was a design that I would like in years to come. Something that would undoubtedly still represent me in 50 years. I got a music note and a butterfly. It's beautiful.

It was painful because it was on my hip bone and a tiny bit around my pubic area. It only took about a half hour to do, but I still got a good taste of how painful it was.

I think I'll go bigger for my next one, but I definitely think you should start small so that way you end up with something you can handle (pain-wise), and something that is easily covered by clothes/etc if you decide it's not the best idea.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Designs for a barbed Wire Tattoo Cover Over?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment