Friday, July 5, 2013

How much would a small butterfly tattoo cost?

butterfly tattoo for ankle
 on art best tattoos: Sexy Butterflies Tattoos With The Name For Your Foot
butterfly tattoo for ankle image



Maya A


I want to get a small butterfly tattoo on my ankle. If you had to estimate how much it would be?? BTW im in NYC.

Thanks



Answer
probably under $100

How old to get a tattoo in Ontario?

Q. I'm 16 years old. no this is not a 'oooo I want a star, that will be cool'. I want a tattoo of emotional signifigance. I have self harm issues and want to get a butterfly tattoo on my ankle as part of the butterfly project. It would be perminent so I would have a very hard time cutting because I wouldn't want to kill the butterfly. Espically if its named after a loved one. Anyway, I'm just wndering if I could maybe get my aunt to come in and sign for me or if I could get it done myself. What would be my best option. my mom dosent really approve and she'd get upset if I told her why. Thanks!


Answer
I live in Ontario and I have 2 tattoos. You must be 18 years old. You may be a minimum age of 16, but only if your legal guardian signs for you. Unless your aunt is your legal guardian, no you can't get a tattoo.

And remember that any place that lets you get it done underage, probably isn't very reputable with other things either, such as cleanliness and health procedures :/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would a small butterfly tattoo cost?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment