Thursday, July 4, 2013

How bad does a foot tattoo hurt?

butterfly tattoo designs leg
 on Beautiful Butterfly Tattoo On Waist
butterfly tattoo designs leg image



Holly


I am thinking about getting a tattoo on my foot,The design im looking to get will take the whole top of my foot.I do have other tattoos..one on my back,my leg,and forearms so i already know what getting tattooed feels like i was just wondering how bad the foot is. :)


Answer
I had a foot tattoo done this summer and to be honest it didn't hurt as much as i thought it would. This was my 8th tattoo and i can say it didn't hurt any more than the others. It may have stung for a little longer but it was fine. Mine is on my left foot across the top, it's off a four leaf clover, horse shoe and butterflies and stars. Its all black and white, except for the clover which is done in Jade green for my friend Jade that died this year, she loved horses so i had the shoe drawn for her, and all lucky symbols, as i knew she wanted a tat with them on.

Where should I get my fairy tattoo?




Katerina


Okay so I finally decided I am getting a fairy tattoo for my first tattoo. I was thinking the shoulder blade area? But I'm open to other suggestions. Just so you know it will be a small fairy design.


Answer
dont listen to her... I have 7 and want many many more. I have my kids names, my brother who has passed, 3 butterflys, the word KARMA and 2 kitties on my leg that is for my best friend :))

So anyway, for your first tatt, keep it kinda hidden...Shoulder blade idea is great, or your calve...But just so you know the calf area is very sensitive because of your muscle. So yes, go for the shoulder... I think the only thing that should be a "tramp" stamp, is tribal or a big piece... I love tatts...Just google it and look into them, or check out Makani Terror, Maegan Machine or Kat Von D. Happy Tattooing!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How bad does a foot tattoo hurt?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment