Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My name is stacey and i just turned 17, I want to get a tattoo that means a lot to me! Any ideas?

butterfly tattoo cliche
 on Opposites+attract+tattoos
butterfly tattoo cliche image



Beautif


My father is vary sick right now so for my 18th birthday i want to get a tattoo that reminds me of him. and has been since i was a little girl! So i have an ideas. I want a butterfly on my lower back with the word STRONG in old cursive, i love this idea but i want a little more detail to add! any ideas?


Answer
that sounds really cliché. a tattoo is something you will have to live with FOREVER, so you should try to be more original. and you're right, it's supposed to mean a lot to you, so you should decide for yourself!

What are the most cliche tattoos you can think of?




l'amourx10


like stars:
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo144/tank_0210/Tattoos/TAts144.jpg

or chinese symbols...

what are some cliche/not original ones you can think of?
yeah, im not saying just cause its cliche its bad...i just want my tattoo to be original.



Answer
Stars
Hearts
Butterflies
Chinese/Kanji symbols
Names in old english font
Skulls with knifes through them
People having their own name tattooed
Swallows
Celtic designs
Tribal designs
Dragon
Cross
Sun
Fairy
Mom
Anchor
Sailor Jerry
Rose
Zodiac
Dolphin
music notes
dagger




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My name is stacey and i just turned 17, I want to get a tattoo that means a lot to me! Any ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment