Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What tattoo design should I get and where?

butterfly tattoo designs for wrist
 on Cool Temporary Butterfly Tattoos | Butterflies-Tattoos.Com
butterfly tattoo designs for wrist image
Q. I don't want anything big. This would be my first tattoo and most likely my only. I was thinking of getting one on my ankle or my wrist?

Also, what design should I get? I'm a girl :) I don't want a traditional one like a butterfly or a rose or a star. I wanted something unique.

Any ideas?


Answer
Get the word Enigma tattooed on you. Make sure the inks are different gradient colors as the word is spelled out

I am looking to get a butterfly wrist tattoo, what the averge cost of one?




Jessica


What is the average cost of wrist tattoo? If the size range from the size of a half to one that was 2 1/2 inches wide. Whether its colored with one more colors.


Answer
That will HUGELY depend on your artist, the design itself, and your area you live in. I know that's not the response your looking for but that's as honest as I can possibly be.... A simple butterfly can range from $60 to $1000 +

For your best answer you will have to go to your tattoo shop, pick one out, or draw it out, of have someone there help you design it, and they will gladly price it for you so you know how much its going to cost. Also shop around for your prices, you don't buy a car from the first dealer you walk into, tattoos are a lifetime. :)

Tip for shop hunting... Check their bathrooms, its a good indication of how clean their shop really is!

This likely isn't what you wanted to hear but I hope in some way its helpful! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What tattoo design should I get and where?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment