Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Best place for a girl to get a tattoo without it looking trashy?

butterfly tattoo designs names
 on 30 Butterfly symbols for tattoos also available in high resolution ...
butterfly tattoo designs names image



Mama Garri


I want to get a couple of tattoo's, never had one before. I wanted to get some kinda design for resimble my kids then I wanted to get my boyfriends signiture, small, somewhere on me. Where should I put them, I want them as soon as possible but I can not figure out where to put them.

Any idea's for a tattoo to get for my three kids, I was thinking stars or a butterfly with three stars around it or something. Help please.



Answer
places: top of foot, inside ankle, outside ankle, behind ear, back of neck, back bottom right side....

what to get: well first off i'd stear clear from getting any names permanant on ur body.. but if ur just DEAD SET on getting something about ur bf on u then maybe go for a symbol or animal or something along those lines.
EX) my cuz wantd something of her bf on her and we talkd her out of doing a name (thank goodness) and she went with a bear claw and used the middle of the claw as a CD...because his nickname since childhood is bear and hes a dj. and they broke up!! (not saying that is going to happn 2u) and now she atleast has a beutiful design on her body rather than a name she'd be ashamed of!!!

and for your three kids...hmm...stars?? well evn though they are popular now...are they still going to b as popular in 10-15yrs?? butterflies?? overly popular...try to think of something original... what do ur kids like? what are their names? their fav flowers?? what about three different flowers intertwined at the stem?? just keep searching for something and try to make it original as possible...wouldnt u want something permanantly on ur body to be meaningful rather than popularly cute??

anyways GOODLUCK with everything!!!!!!!!

My girlfriend has two tattoos that she wants covered?




Aryan Warr


They are 3 words, about half inch tall letters, about 2 inches or so long. Can these be successfully worked into another design, like a flower or something?


Answer
I just went finally and got this guys name covered that my brother put on my arm when I was young and dumb but anyhow I got 3 flowers with a butterfly landing and I can't even tell where the old home made one was He really did a good job.Oh by the way I live in New York




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best place for a girl to get a tattoo without it looking trashy?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment