Friday, July 5, 2013

Where can I find the best butterfly tattoos?

butterfly tattoo on shoulder
 on Butterfly tattoos
butterfly tattoo on shoulder image



steph_pete


I was looking to have someone design my tattoo but I just think its going to be extra money and I might not even like the tattoo they draw. So im looking for a butterfly tattoo that I can put on my right shoulder blade. Im also looking for either chinese or arabic letters that can spell out Mimi. Thats what my grandfather use to call me. I am not sure yet what kind of letters I want but im not looking for "dirty" letters like cursive or anything english. I like soft letters that would look nice on a females body. I just think that american letters on a girl looks trashy (thats just my opinion). Please help!


Answer
You should look around the internet and modify one yourself. You should also be able to bring up a coupls of pictures you like to the tattoo place and have them do little changes themselves. I don't know if it will cost more or not, that seems like more of a decision the tattoo place makes themselves.

As far as the letters go you should be able to find a couple of translator websites that have those languages and translate something from English to Arabic (or whatever you want.) Since it is a translating website you can be pretty sure it doesn't say something random. Try Babblefish.

How much does it cost to get a small tattoo?




Sarah


Its for my story Im not going to get one! Its a small butterfly thats black no color
http://girlstattoodesigns.org/wp-content/gallery/small-tattoos-for-girls/small-butterfly-tattoo-on-shoulder-c2b93cf2caee712b5f2c309d6d856e4366cd7ce0.jpg

and its smaller than that its about the size of a quarter on her wrist :)

Thanks!



Answer
I have a tiny one about that size that cost me $80 .... If it's good, it'll cost a little more :P good luck on your story




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find the best butterfly tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment